We want you to be happy with your purchase and offer returns / store credit where necessary. Please note that this policy only applies to products purchased online.
Returns must be received by us within a 14 day period from delivery. It is your responsibility to ensure that the return item(s) arrives with us within this timeframe.
All items must be returned to us in the condition in which they were received. Please see below for our full returns information.
Returning from the Republic of Ireland:
We have multiple options for returns within the Republic of Ireland.
You can return items to us for a set fee of €3.95 with An Post. This can be organised as a pick-up service, or you can drop it off at any of An Post's safe drop-off locations. This is available for Republic of Ireland customers only. The fee will be deducted from your refund amount once your return is processed. To organise you return with An Post go to: https://www.anpost.com/Post-Parcels/Click-and-Post/Returns
You can also return your parcel directly to our offices in Donegal, you only need to drop it off outside our door. This service is only available during business hours Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm.
Our address is: Get That Trend, Drimark, Killybegs Road, Donegal Town, Co. Donegal (Eircode: F94 XT38)
If you wish to use an alternative return method please note that we do not refund shipping costs.
Returning from Northern Ireland or the UK:
We do not have a set return method for these areas, however we recommend that you send your returns via a recorded / registered / insured delivery method. Sending your item by recorded (registered) post will also result in you having a tracking number. You can track your return to make sure that it has been received by us.
You can post your return to:
Get That Trend, C/O Roscor Post Office, 6 Roscor Lane, Belleek, Co. Fermanagh (Postcode: BT93 3DU)
Returning from anywhere else:
We do not have a set return method for international orders however we recommend that you send your returns via a recorded / registered / insured delivery method. Sending your item by recorded (registered) post will also result in you having a tracking number. You can track your return to make sure that it has been received by us.
You can post your return to:
Get That Trend, Drimark, Killybegs Road, Donegal Town, Co. Donegal, Ireland (Eircode: F94 XT38)
All returns to us must arrive in the same condition, no matter the returns method. Our returns policy for online orders is as follows:
2. The original invoice and returns form should be included with the return as it speeds up the refund process. Please indicate if you would prefer store credit or a refund for your return.
3. It is your responsibility to ensure that the return item arrives with us. We recommend that you send your returns via a recorded / registered / insured delivery method as we cannot refund for items that we have not received. Sending your item by recorded (registered) post will also result in you having a tracking number. You can track your return to make sure that it has been received by us.
4. Please allow up to 21 days (from the date your return arrived with us) for your return to be processed and refunded to your card. If your refund has not been completed within 28 days of returning, please contact us and we'll follow it up for you.
5. Items must be returned to us in the condition in which they were received. You should take care when trying on items to ensure that the clothing is not stained with fake tan, make-up, deodorant, etc.
6. Please note that while we do our utmost to ensure that the images on the website and on social media are a 100% true representation of the product, screen resolution can affect the appearance of an item. We take our own pictures where possible (and in natural lighting) and are happy to provide any further information that you may require regarding the colouring of an item. Printed fabrics may appear a little different, depending on where the print falls on the fabric and where it has been cut - this is normal and natural on printed fabrics and is not considered a fault or distortion.
7. Items which have been marked with make-up, fake tan, other marks / stains, odours of smoke / perfume / bodily odours or items which have had tags removed will NOT be refunded. For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns on pierced jewellery items (i.e. earrings). Such items will be resent to the customer at their expense. In such circumstances, we will email the customer in order to arrange payment for the item to be returned. These items will be held by us for two weeks from the date the email has been sent.
8. We can only accept returns on bodysuits and underwear items provided that the hygiene seal has not been removed. We can only accept beauty items provided that the seal is not broken and that they are returned in the condition in which they were received.
9. The returns must be sent back to us with all packaging in tact in "as new" condition that you would expect to receive an item in. The item MUST BE FOLDED & ZIPPED . BUTTONED and repackaged carefully or they will incur a €2 restocking fee per item.
10. Refunds for returned items will exclude shipping costs.
Get That Trend offers exchanges on items over €50 only. Please see the notes below for our exchange policy:
We can only fulfil your exchange if the requested product is available at the time that our returns staff are processing your exchange. We recommend that you contact our dispatch team (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance to secure your item. Make sure to include the item name and size that you are looking for.
If the requested item/size is not available, we will refund you for the item as normal.
If your requested item is more expensive than the original item, we will contact you for payment before we can post your exchange.
If your requested item is less expensive than your original item, we will refund the balance.
To speed up the exchange process, please write "EXCHANGE" as visibly as possible at the top right hand corner of the parcel.