Our promise to you
You privacy is our priority - we endeavour to process your personal data transparently, securely and in compliance with law. We are dedicated to protecting and respecting your privacy rights.
When do we collect your data?
Your data is collected whenever you have a digital interaction with us. When you place an order with us, subscribe to our newsletter, use our website, use our social media platforms or when you have any other communication with us via phone, email or social media.
What is the information used for?
The information we collect is only used for the following purposes:
- To fulfill your order(s)
- To improve your shopping experience
- To process transactions
- To keep you updated with relevant marketing material
- To improve our customer service
- To meet legal requirements
Our website is open to the public, however we will not consciously sell products or collect and store data from children under the age of 13. Children under this age are not authorized to use the website.
How do we use your data?
We only collect your data when there is a legal basis to do so. The purpose of use differs depending on the reason your data was collected.
Personal data is only collected:
- With your consent
- When it is necessary to fulfill our contract with you
- We have a legal obligation to do so.
How long do we store your data for?
Your data is kept for no longer than is necessary for the purpose which it was collected for and to meet our legal obligations.
Cookies are enabled with your consent - you can disable them at any time by changing your browser settings.
Third Party Links
Links may sometimes be found on our website to third parties - such as network providers, affiliates and social media platforms. If you use any of these links, please note that these sites have their own independent privacy policies which you are then subject to.
Some of the data you provide is required to be disclosed to certain parties:
- Third party IT and Software systems providers
- Third party payment processing services such as PayPal to process your transactions. Please note that Get That Trend do not store your payment information.
- Professional advisors such as Auditors, Insurance and Bankers.
- Your images may be shared with our social media followers - however this will only happen with your express permission.
Your rights include, but are not limited to:
- The right to access your personal data we have collected
- The right to correct any inaccurate data - by logging on to your account or contacting our Data Protection Officer
- The right to erase your personal data - you can request for us to delete your data where it is no longer necessary for us to store it. This will be done at your request in compliance with legal requirements.
- The right to object to the processing of your data where we understand to have a legitimate interest.
- The right to lodge a complaint. You can file a complaint to the Data Protection Commissioner - however we would appreciate the opportunity to deal with your complaint in the first instance so please contact us first.
Under the EU GDPR Directive 25th May 2018, if you would like to:
Access, amend, update, erase your personal information or
Lodge a complaint
Please contact our nominated Data Protection Officer Erin Gorrell via email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any feedback or if you require more information or clarity.